Painting With My Muse ...

You simply can't be your optimal best creatively unless you consult with your Muse. I always bring an offering of dark chocolate ...

Tuesday, December 2, 2014


Love Letter to Myself

I love you
How often do
I tell you
I see you?
as you were
and as you are
in all stages
and the in-betweens
when you were confused
felt so all alone
you wanted
so desperately
to be loved
to be held
to be comforted
just for someone
to care
to know that you exist
to see you

When you felt undeserving
unlovable, flawed
as if your life
was jut a mistake
that you didn't belong here
that you made
no difference
being in the world
I was there whispering
I love you madly
the times you wanted
to leave it all
I hugged you fiercely
screaming that is
just a lie
don't believe it
the worlds needs you
just the way you are
I see you as
perfection
a work of art
in progress
trust the process
there's a lot more art
for you to create




No comments:

Post a Comment