Painting With My Muse ...

You simply can't be your optimal best creatively unless you consult with your Muse. I always bring an offering of dark chocolate ...

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Meeting with my Muse


I love it when my muse
appears unexpectedly 
in unlikely places
at inopportune times
smiling a knowing smile
Somedays the creativity flows
and somedays it’s so damned up
because I’m trying to control
and she won’t have that
don’t you know.  
My muse leans toward me
in her V neck black velvet gown
with slits up both sides, full length black gloves,
very spike heels, an exotic orchid pinned in her mane of hair
and a joint between her fiery red lips
Come on love, the fear’s 
only as real as you believe it is
You just remember that
you are an artist no matter 
what others think or say 
I wouldn’t waste my time 
if I thought you didn’t have it in you
You just have to lighten up
here try some of this ... 
oh my God ... I inhaled!!!
The painting is the vision and painter is the dreamer
bringing life from beyond the mist
let judgment go and just paint 
Thus saith your Muse. 
Go forth and create!

No comments:

Post a Comment