Painting With My Muse ...

You simply can't be your optimal best creatively unless you consult with your Muse. I always bring an offering of dark chocolate ...

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Laundry day and other artful activities

I was thinking about what makes someone an artist?  I believe we are all artists in some form or fashion.  The way we dress, the style of the furnishings in our home, the way we present ourselves ... whether we're happy or unhappy.  We are always creating something.  We are creating our career, our friendships, our life stories.

We are always creating something.  What you think creates something ...

You get the idea.  I'm just saying ... I want to get more conscious about what I'm creating and maybe pay a bit more attention to what I'm saying to myself too.

Anyway need to finish laundry and get things together for dinner because I am going to make meatballs with lots of basil and carmelized onions.  Yum!  See?  I'm creating.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment