Painting With My Muse ...

You simply can't be your optimal best creatively unless you consult with your Muse. I always bring an offering of dark chocolate ...

Monday, February 20, 2012

Learning the hard way ... but I then remember

I've learned so much from my mistakes that I think I'll make some more ...  hehehe

In fact I know I'll make a lot of mistakes and take missteps but what the heck, that is how I got here and  its better than staying stuck where I was because I was paralyzed by fear and terrified of change.

Fear ruins more dreams than everything else combined.  Fear will call up the critic and tell her that you are trying to break free and become you ... and they can't have that.  They want to keep you pregnant, barefoot, and back on the farm stuck in the mud where you belong.  Who do you think you are girl?  You think you can shine?  You think you can make a difference in the world?  Not if we have anything to say about it.  They will try to hog tie you ... and I'm here to tell you ... I'm here to help cut you loose and me too.

We are going to cross borders, break barriers, break with old traditions and patterns.  So pack a small bag with your favorite lucky charms, your medicine bag, a bottle of champagne (we'll need that for celebrating), and some changes of costumes because we'll definitely need those.

You and me are going to go places and I'm not telling you just yet but I'm packing my maps, compass, and my magic wand so we'll be ready for everything and anything.

Just click your heels together and repeat after me "You can't keep me down on the farm after I've seen the lights of the big city."  Take my hand ... we're starting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment